There is no natural weather on our planet, none. The entire climate system is being disrupted and manipulated. As the power brokers push us all toward WWlll, they are bringing populations to their knees with protracted weather events such as the engineered drought in California. Who is profiting along the way from the ever increasing climate disasters?
My thanks to those at Coast to Coast for inviting me on their August 2nd show for 2 hours to discuss global geoengineering. The show is from 10 p.m. to midnight PDT. I hope all who are able to will join us on the show for the discussion.
The seven chemicals that make up the neonicotinoid family are known to be extremely toxic to the environment: http://www.naturalnews.com/046267_neonicotinoid_pesticides_water_contamination_Midwest.html
Tonight, Ebola Infected U.S. Aid Workers Due to Arrive at Emory University Hospital Atlanta as Obama Signs Executive Order to Detain Americans With ‘Respiratory Illnesses’, then, Massive Emergency Drill in New York City to Test the Delivery of Emergency Medications in the Event of a Biological Attack, and later, Massachusetts Lawmakers Pass Bill Tightening State Gun Laws. TUNE-IN LIVE 11am-2pm CST bit.ly/FreeVideoStream
UK government wants to hunt for 30,000 people who might have “come in contact” with air traveler Patrick Sawyer.. #ebola
Now that the world has been put on notice about Ebola, it’s time to try facts instead of scare tactics.
FBI, Police Turn Entire Town Into Checkpoint, Interrogate Drivers
Paul Joseph Watson | Swarms of cops quiz residents for tips on murdered teen.
The school says the plan will cost $7000 to set up.
oh boy. here we go with the next big fear campaign
If you haven't heard this speech yet, it's powerful. Always great when celebrities use their voice to say something like this.
This is not only breaking news, it's a major breakthrough! Thanks to the organizing efforts of Andy Steele and many activists who have called into C-SPAN demanding answers about WTC7, Richard Gage was invited to interviewed on air which took place this morning. I urge everyone to view this ASAP and spread the word far and wide! Here's the link:
iPad Training 101: A New User's Guide to the iPad
official apple manual
iCloud: Organize messages into folders
How to Tap, Flick, Pinch, and Conrol the iPad Display
By Edward C. Baig and Bob LeVitus from iPad For Dummies, 4th Edition
The iPad, like the iPhone, dispenses with a physical mouse and keyboard. Apple is once again living up to an old company advertising slogan to “Think Different.”
Indeed, the iPad (and iPhone and iPod touch) remove the usual physical buttons in favor of amultitouch display. And this beautiful and responsive finger-controlled screen is at the heart of the many things you do on the iPad.
Fortunately, tapping, flicking, pinching, and dragging are not challenging gestures, so you can master many of the iPad’s features in no time:
· Tap: Tapping serves multiple purposes. Tap an icon to open an application from the Home screen. Tap to start playing a song or to choose the photo album you want to look through. Sometimes, you double-tap (tapping twice in rapid succession), which has the effect of zooming in (or out) of web pages, maps, and e-mails.
· Flick: Flicking is just what it sounds like. A flick of the finger on the screen itself lets you quickly scroll through lists of songs, e-mails, and picture thumbnails. Tap the screen to stop scrolling, or merely wait for the scrolling list to stop.
· Pinch/spread: Place two fingers on the edges of a web page, map, or picture and then spread your fingers apart to enlarge the images. Or, pinch your fingers together to make the map or picture smaller. Pinching and spreading are cool gestures that are easy to master and sure to wow an audience.
· Drag: Here’s where you slowly press your finger against the touchscreen without lifting it. You might drag to move around a web page or map that’s too large for the iPad’s display area.
· Drag downward from the top of the screen: This special gesture displays the Notification Center. Press your finger at the very top of the screen and drag downward.